I would like to personally invite you to attend our unmissable event for local business owners at 9.30am on Wednesday 19th February 2020.
Join our expert HR and Health & Safety speaker at this brief but invaluable event, which will enhance the way you run your business by giving you the knowledge and advice to resolve any employee challenge.
Important Content Update: 2020 Good Work Plan
During this upcoming event, you will discover the latest updates on the new “Good Work Plan” announced by the government on December 17th, which outlines details of the largest overhaul to employment rights for years and how these changes to legislation might affect your business in the near future.
You will also learn how to:
- Review contracts, handbooks, and other essential employment document
- Deal with staff behaviour, performance, attendance, and attitude
- Handle health & safety, risk assessments, fire safety policies and procedures
- Understand the six fair reasons for dismissal to help avoid tribunal claims
- Manage gender-balance, employment status, and pay
- Find out how to manage work-related health problems like stress, depression, and anxiety in your business.
- Discover why leading UK businesses have appointed mental health first aiders at work
- Get practical advice on protecting your worker’s mental health and learn how to reduce sick leave, boost morale and make productivity soar
Not only is this event free to attend, post-event everyone will receive a free documentation audit which you can use to help protect and grow your business. These audits have been developed to assist you in your preparation for the Good Work Plan being implemented by HM Government, which will affect every single employer in the UK.
Rafael Mitchell “Your staff are your most valuable asset and they need protecting – but so does your business. How do you ensure you have everything covered?”
DATE: Wednesday 19th February 2020
9.30am | Welcome & refreshments
10.00am | Seminar
12.45pm | Finish with networking lunch
North London Business Park,
Oakleigh Road South,
New Southgate, London,